1. The promoter is: Model Citizen Photography, located in Dunedin, NZ.
2. Employees of Model Citizen Photography or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the pinned post on our photography page (also linked at the top of this post)
5. Closing date for entry will be the last sunday of each month for the forseeable future. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Each winner has one month to book in thier complimentary session for the following month, so those who win in december can book in for december or january, while those who enter in January can book in for january or february so on and so forth.
- The photoshoot can be used for fine art, portraits including individuals, families, engagements, maternity, and limited commercial work by arrangement.
- The photoshoot cannot be boudoir, some commercial work such as fashion lookbooks or weddings.
- We reserve the right to limit locations to those easily accessible to us.
- The winners must have thier shoots done in Dunedin although on occasion Auckland and Christchurch may be available, you will be notified of this in the facebook post for the specific month.
- The winner will recieve one complimentary session valued at $450, prints and products will be charged at our usual prices.
- A contract will be required (as per all of our shoots) if you decide to purchase images
- A model release and questionnaire will need to be completed at a consultation prior to the photoshoot taking place.
- We reserve the right to choose the next person in line if someone wins who is not eligible or who is on our barred from service list.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
By order of application.
12. The winner will be notified by tag on the post after which you have 24 hours to contact us via private message. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will post it out.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available on facebook once all 5 spots for the month have been taken.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Model Citizen Photography and not to any other party.